It's 23 October 2017

Using the noticeboard

If you work at Westminster or in the constituency for an MP or Peer (or if you are one) or if you are employed by the Commons or Lords, this is your noticeboard. Use it to:

  • advertise or seek a flatshare,

  • share information with your parliamentary colleagues,

  • request feedback on ideas/info. of interest to others either at Westminster or in constituency offices, or

  • other uses by agreement with us.

Terms of use

We will acknowledge all requests to post a notice. But, to make use of the noticeboard, you must fill in ALL the contact details. In order to protect the integrity of this facility, we will only publish notices where we have your full details.

However, in order to protect you, we will NOT publish an individual's phone number or postal address - ONLY a email address.

All notices are accepted in good faith but the Working for an MP website accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions. The notice will be removed shortly after the closing date.

We reserve the right to vary these conditions.

Sample notices

Every notice must include your message, a contact email address and a closing date. Please put the contact email address in the right place on the submission form so we can link to it. You can put your email address in the message too, of course.

Jane B. seeks flat-share, as near Westminster as possible, from 1st March. Email

Portcullis Casuals soccer team is looking for new players.  We play on Sundays and are determined to move up the league this season.  Contact Fred for a chat or come and see us soon.  All welcome.

FOR SALE: Black Hyundai i20 (less than 3 years old) 21000 miles. Good service history. Pictures available upon request (please email). Very economical to run.

I have two tickets for the MuddyBog Festival this weekend.  You can have the two for the price of one but contact me soon as they will go quickly.

You can also

Please note that we can only accept notices from those with a current email address: MPs, Peers and all staff, both those working for MPs/Peers and those employed by the Lords or Commons. If you have just started working at Westminster or in a constituency office and don't have a parliamentary email address yet, ask a colleague to place a Notice for you.